Friday, June 3, 2011

How many problems can a leakly water pump cause?

I have an 89 nissan maxima and I have been told a few times by different mechanics that I need a new water pump so I'm going to get it fixed but I wanna know could it be the reason for my a/c malfunctions and my engine shaking and what else could this problem cause?How many problems can a leakly water pump cause?well you can warp the head(s) on your engine, you can blow your engine, your engine is shaking because it's getting too hot and seizing the pistons, crank, and or cam.... as for your A/C I don't know.How many problems can a leakly water pump cause?it could be the reason for all those and can lead to blown head gasket or engine and radiator if it comes apart .How many problems can a leakly water pump cause?The only problem your pump will cause if it's not leaking badly is a mess in your driveway. If it IS leaking badly than you could have alot of problems... Your shaking, and A/C problem is most likely not caused by your leak... If it's a slow leak, keep your radiator filled and you'll be O.K.How many problems can a leakly water pump cause?you could blow you engine, your car could overheat!How many problems can a leakly water pump cause?The ultimate problem ..... a blown engine block due to overheating.How many problems can a leakly water pump cause?just get it fixed and live longer !!!
  • reptiles
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment