Monday, September 19, 2011

Can the water pump in my pond shock me or my fish?

For some reason, I find it very odd to put an electric object in water.

Can a water pump either shock my whole pond , or me if I touch it?

Are those water pump built so they can't shock anything? How do they not electrocute? Anyone ever got electrocuted?Can the water pump in my pond shock me or my fish?Only if it's damaged.



Most pond pumps run from a low voltage transformer, just in case the cable does get damaged. That way you only have 12V and no danger.



IanCan the water pump in my pond shock me or my fish?I would doubt it will shock you do what the directions say. Do that and you will be safe.Can the water pump in my pond shock me or my fish?No they are fine. I have two in my pond and have never had a problem. Do you really think they would make something that is going to hurt you or your fish?Can the water pump in my pond shock me or my fish?no and no

No comments:

Post a Comment