Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I make a water pump from air?

I have a small fish tank air pump and I want to turn it into a water pump to water my plants... How do I do this? Maybe send me a link to how to build it or something...How do I make a water pump from air?just add waterHow do I make a water pump from air?Sorry--water pumps and air pumps are very different devices, and it is unlikely you can adapt the air pump to pump water very efficiently, if at all. Small water pumps are available from scientific supply companies on the internet, and they are not very expensive.



In addition, a hand-powered water pump suitable for tasks such as watering plants is not difficult to make. An internet search on %26quot;water pump plans%26quot; should find you some examples.



Good luck!How do I make a water pump from air?You almost certainly can not - at least directly - the air pump is intended to operate in air and draw what it supplies from there - to pump water it would have to be put in the water and the electricals inside are not water proof. Water pumps are either waterproofed (like fountain or sump pumps that are sunk in the water) or have an intake that takes a hose.How do I make a water pump from air?you cant unless the air drives the water its not a water proof pump. you could get a bottle put a cork in the top, drill 2 holes in the cork bigger enough to tightly fit the air hoses place the air hose from the pump so it is just poking through the cork put another hose through the other hole all the way to the bottom of the bottle this hose will go to your plants fill bottle 3/4 full of water and switch on the air pressure will force the water out the other tube to the plants.How do I make a water pump from air?it is quite complex!

1st that pump does not have much pressure! it will not rise water high.

2 how often do you want to do that? because you will need a timer system

it may be complicated to do



conclusion

buy the proper system unless it is something academic and you just want to play with.



then it is another story!



I have lots of those. They all seem useless to others but not to me!



Those air pump have a mechanical resonator.

if you use anything else it will not vibrate at the proper frequency

Even 50/60 Hz is too much change





Guru
  • graphics animation
  • online games with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment