Friday, September 23, 2011

How much will it cost to put a WATER PUMP on my car?

Its a 2001 malibu and my uncle is putting it in for me. He wont charge me anything but i want to pay him anyways. About how much would the average mechanic shop have charged me to put the water pump on my car?How much will it cost to put a WATER PUMP on my car?just ask him what he wants and if he says dont worry about it write him a check for 50- 100 dollarsHow much will it cost to put a WATER PUMP on my car?It is usually the time to replace the belt also..



Usually the minimum is $150, including the pump and belt, and up to $300 - depending on how difficult it is?



Tip. Mention someone said a re-manufactured is supposed to be better than a re-built. Ask him what that means.How much will it cost to put a WATER PUMP on my car?ask him how many hours if he says three pay him $20 an hour, even better get him a gift certificate for some place that he likes or a restaurant.How much will it cost to put a WATER PUMP on my car?a lot more than waht you want to pay him

give him 50 bucks and a 6 pack call it goodHow much will it cost to put a WATER PUMP on my car?Give him $100 for every time he say's %26quot;Oh Shyt!%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment