Friday, September 23, 2011

My travel trailer's water pump is not pulling up antifreeze, and it may be due to ice. What can I do?

I'm a little late getting started this year - have been having night below freezing and days in 30's. Trying to pull antifreeze into lines and the pump sounds like it's working, although nothing is coming out. Could this be ice in the fresh water tank or lines, and how can I remedy this?My travel trailer's water pump is not pulling up antifreeze, and it may be due to ice. What can I do?The best solution would be to put it in a a garage or one of those pop-up tent/shelters, where you could put in a couple of heaters and warm the whole thing above freezing. If that is not an option, look to see where the plumbing is exposed and most likely to freeze and warm that area of the plumbing with a hair dryer.My travel trailer's water pump is not pulling up antifreeze, and it may be due to ice. What can I do?warm the inside of the trailer up overnight and try again. if it is ice, then it will resolve the problem.
  • dog
  • clear up black spot
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment